Kinnaur and Spiti Tribal Tour Package covers the tribal area of Himachal Pradesh with unexplored places. Delightful cuisine, masterful art forms, scenic locations and pleasing climate topped with warm hospitality. Visit Himachal to experience more.
Arrive Chandigarh/ Shimla
Travel by surface from Chandigarh to Shimla, takes about 4hrs. Afternoon visit Shimla – Jakhu temple, Viceregal lodge. And the Mall road. O/n Shimla.
Shimla - Sarahan - Sangla.
Early morning drive to Sangla, enroute visit Sarahan. O/n Sangla.
Visit remote villages of Rackcham and Chitkul Villages. O/n Sangla
Sangla - Recong peo - Kalpa visit Kamru village and fort (51 kms/ 2 hrs). O/n Kalpa.
HIGHWAY film recently being shooted in Kalpa.
Kalpa - Nako Tabo
Enroute visiting Nako village (167 kms/ 8 hrs)
Tabo / Kaza
Tabo / Kaza visit Tabo monastery, and Dhankar Gompa (48 Kms/ 5 hrs). O/n Kaza
In Kaza visit the Ki monastery at Kibber (4205 m) & Comic village (141 population) – you can see IBEX, snow leopard. (opp. To Tibet border). O/n Kaza.
Kaza / Keylong
Kaza / Keylong Travel back from Kaza to Keylong enroute crossing over Kunzam Pass, LOSAR, Chandartal lake. O/n keylong
Keylong - Rohtang pass - Solang Valley - Manali
Keylong – Rohtang pass – Solang Valley – Manali drive about 6-7hrs. O/n Manali
Manali – Chandigarh drive about 8-9hrs and drop. End of tour.
- Welcome drinks on arrival in hotels. (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Bed tea ,breakfast and Dinner in Hotel.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Bus Station and Hotel Pickup
- Assistance on arrival.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
- 50% Upfornt when tour will start.
- 30% in beetween tour
- 20% at end of tour
- Payment made to Hotel will not be refundable
- Cab payment is refundable