Delightful cuisine, masterful art forms, scenic locations and pleasing climate topped with warm hospitality. Visit Himachal to experience more.
Sangla - Chitkul - Kalpa
Start from Sangla and leave for Kalpa. 51 KM , three hours drive. If you have not visited Chitkul then visit Chitkul and return to Sangla and then proceed to Kalpa. Night stay at Kapla. If time permits visit Kalpa village.
Relax at Kalpa, visit the apple gardens and surrounding villages Night stay Kalpa
Kalpa to Shimla
Return to Shimla by evening. Night stay at Shimla or return by Bus / train to Kalka – Delhi.
- Welcome drinks on arrival in hotels. (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Bed tea ,breakfast and Dinner in Hotel.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Bus Station and Hotel Pickup
- Assistance on arrival.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
- 50% Upfornt when tour will start.
- 30% in beetween tour
- 20% at end of tour
- Payment made to Hotel will not be refundable
- Cab payment is refundable