Manali Tour Package offered by Cleans of India Travel covers the Local Manali sightseeing along with Solang Valley and Atal Tunnel
Pick up from Chandigarh Railway Station or Airport & transfer to Manali. Rest evening free for Manali bazar (on foot) and overnight stay in Hotel at Manali.
Manali Local City Sightseeing
Today after breakfast we will take you to the Local sightseeing of Manali and around Manali, Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Vashisht Hot Sulphur Springs, Nature Park. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Solang Valley & Atal Tunnel
Today after breakfast we will take you to the Solang Valley also called as the ‘Snow Valley,’ which is famous for hosting various winter adventure sports like skiing, parachuting, paragliding, trekking, and mountaineering. Atal Tunnel also known as Rohtang Tunnel is a highway tunnel built under the Rohtang Pass in the eastern Pir Panjal range of the Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway in Himachal Pradesh, India. It’s length is around 9km and its the longest tunnel above 10, 000 ft. (3,048 m) in the world. This tunnel is named after former Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Overnight stay in hotel.
Departure from Manali
After breakfast you will dropped back to Chandigarh / Delhi at your destination by cab. Tour ends from our side.
- Welcome drinks on arrival in hotels. (Non alcoholic)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Bed tea ,breakfast and Dinner in Hotel.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Bus Station and Hotel Pickup
- Assistance on arrival.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
- 50% Upfornt when tour will start.
- 30% in beetween tour
- 20% at end of tour
- Payment made to Hotel will not be refundable
- Cab payment is refundable